Regional Over The Road Driver – Southwest Ohio Based, Louisville, KY Based, and Raleigh, NC based
We are a smaller family owned company that believes in knowing your name, not issuing you a number. We understand that this is a tough profession, that’s why we are NOT interested in filling seats, instead we are looking for career drivers.
We offer full-time, year-round Class A opportunities for New or Experienced Company Drivers. Our business model is out and back model averaging 500-600 miles per day. Regional area consists of east of the Mississippi River and north-south from Michigan to Florida. Most drivers have weekend home time. We are looking for drivers that want a career path and willing to Run the Miles.
- Drivers assigned own truck, No slip seating
- No touch freight
- Flatbed training available for interested candidates
- Most lanes start Sunday returning home Friday. Reset for these lanes (Friday Night / Saturday morning – Sunday).
- Some lanes start later in the week, reset for these lanes would be during the week
- Drivers must come to work “fit for duty”. Fit for duty is defined as rested and prepared to drive 11 hours while performing duties as a driver during a 14-hour period following a 10-hour break as designed within the DOT regulations 395.3
- Drivers are assigned loads picking up and delivering flatbed and dry van loads.
- Drivers need to be able to properly secure the loads, “flatbed” by tarping and strapping, “dry van” by strapping and securing as necessary.
- Drivers must be able to scale loads as needed.
- Drivers are expected to complete all assigned loads according to the operational needs.
- Drivers are to be on time for all assigned work and report any customer complaints.
- Drivers are expected to conduct pre/post trips on all equipment.
- Drivers will record all trip information to the Driver Trip Report and submit it daily to operations along with all BOL’s, Lumper forms, transfer slips, scale tickets and fuel receipts.
- Drivers must communicate with dispatch/operations after every delivery.
- Drivers are to report any freight or equipment damage immediately to operations.
- Drivers are to report and citations or accidents immediately to operations.
- Drivers must maintain a professional attitude with operations and customers always.
- Drivers must keep assigned truck neat and clean.
- Regional Driver Compensation: All Miles
- Headquarters in Wilmington, OH with regional branch Raleigh, NC
- CDL Class A
- DOT Medical Card
- Minimum age of 21.
- Experience preferred but not required